Just as your air charter service is independent, so can your flight attendant be. The best service is to be had from people who are not hirelings. People who work for themselves, rather than an impersonal employer, are motivated to do a good job every day.
If you are looking for a certified flight attendant for your flight, consider hiring Linda Fortunato.
Linda has 15 years experience as a Corporate Flight Attendant. She has a wealth of experience in both domestic as well as international travel working on Gulfstreams, Challengers, Falcons, Hawkers and the Global Express.
In addition, Linda can provide you with a database of gourmet shops, restaurants and caterers around the world. Linda is a very hard working individual and very passionate about her profession. Call her at 201-686-9700.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Thursday, August 4, 2011
The interior is quite luxurious.
- EFIS with four 8 x 7 inch (20.3 x 17.8 cm) displays
- “Dark Cockpit” methodology which shows vital information on a “need-to-know” basis, suppressing extraneous data
- Dual Data Acquisition Units (DAU)
- Dual Micro Air Data Computers (MADC)
- Color Weather Radar with rain echo attenuation compensation
- EICAS provides systems and status information
- Primus 660 Weather Radar
- Radio Altimeter & Standby Altimeter
- Display and Guidance Computers (DGC) integrated with autopilot, flight director, EFIS and EICAS processors
- Dual Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) Fiber Optic Gyros
- Dual Honeywell Primus II Integrated Comm/Nav Radios
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS 2000) w/ Upper and Lower Antenna
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS)
- Emergency Locator Transmitter (C406-2)
- Cockpit Voice Recorder (30 Min)